Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how RIZGANDA have been created...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prettyriz
Applicant
Applicant
prettyriz

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-07

how RIZGANDA have been created... Empty
PostSubject: how RIZGANDA have been created...   how RIZGANDA have been created... Icon_minipostedThu Nov 08, 2007 5:18 pm

Perfect world was the first and only on line game that i played thru my entire life. i havent any idea about OL games since i was a nursing grad.All i know is to chat and surf the net. until i started my own internet cafe. luckily,shiyi became one of my regular customers who lives in a nearby house. at first i just watched her playing although i started to observe how pw works.because of eager curiosity, i found myself creating a character of my own! during the character creation, i was confused on what type rizganda will be and because im kind hearted (nagbuhat ng sariling upuan hehehehe) i chose to be a yu ling.. im very glad that im a part of pw and a proud member of gods.tnx to shiyi... lol!
Back to top Go down
knight05
Applicant
Applicant
knight05

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: how RIZGANDA have been created...   how RIZGANDA have been created... Icon_minipostedTue Nov 20, 2007 11:42 pm

Welcome to the world of Cybergames...

Enjoy ^_^
Back to top Go down
prettyriz
Applicant
Applicant
prettyriz

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: how RIZGANDA have been created...   how RIZGANDA have been created... Icon_minipostedThu Nov 22, 2007 10:10 am

ty po ronin... ^^
Back to top Go down
drixcute

PostSubject: Re: how RIZGANDA have been created...   how RIZGANDA have been created... Icon_minipostedSun Nov 25, 2007 10:38 pm

ahermmm.......

Ive played lots of OL games all of them were good and addicting....

But this one the game called Perfect World..... I think this is the Perfect Game for a Perfect Addict like me ^_^

Welcome to the World Of OnLine Games !!!

ENJOY !!!
Back to top Go down
Filamer
Applicant
Applicant
Filamer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: how RIZGANDA have been created...   how RIZGANDA have been created... Icon_minipostedThu Nov 29, 2007 12:19 pm

..sAmE heRe MaMa riZ.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.filamerwafa.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how RIZGANDA have been created...   how RIZGANDA have been created... Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

how RIZGANDA have been created...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Outside World :: True Life Stories-
Jump to: